Free Redlining & Markup Application
Rather than emailing or printing sections for project members, e-SPECS Desktop on-demand access to spec manuals saves time and money in delivering submissions via project team collaboration.
e-SPECS Desktop functionality includes:
- Redlining and markup of spec section text in read-only mode
- Adding and responding to project notes
- Access to related Project Files such as cut-sheets and drawings
- Reduce the time to submission with the ability to respond to changes faster
- Archived markups are always available to refer back to
e-SPECS Desktop is ideal for team members that participate in reviewing and approving the construction document package.
We provide the e-SPECS Desktop program to our service-based clients as a convenient way for interfacing with their InterSpec Specifications Services team. This saves our customers time when reviewing current specifications, while saving our specification writers time in responding to mark-ups.