Upgrade your Specifications Management Solution
e-SPECS is the industry leading specification writing software for today’s AEC professionals.
Write, edit and coordinate your architectural and engineering specs more quickly and efficiently with e-SPECS Linx.
Proven faster and easier than word processing, e-SPECS Linx combines the efficiency of our Checklist technology with the ease of the e-SPECS Editor.
Use your current AIA MasterSpec subscription or integrate your Custom Office Master to simplify specification production while saving time and money in the process.
For users not ready or not interested in Revit integration, e-SPECS Linx will create a higher quality project manual.
e-SPECS Linx features include:
- Wide range of Master Specification Support
- “Checklist” technology quickly filters large sections to only include project specific information
- Generate project specific Keynotes to ensure accuracy
- Prerequisites are identified helping less experienced specifiers
- “Double-click” features to include/exclude paragraphs and bracket options
- Reports on submittals, product and material selections
- Customize Style Guides, Headers/Footers and Table of Contents
- Collaboration with the Free e-SPECS Desktop application
- View redlines/markups side-by-side for easy reviewing and updates
- Copy/Paste images, tables, text, and more.
More and more, the majority of firms are using master guide specifications from multiple sources. With e-SPECS, centralize and manage all master specification support and content in one software solution.
Supported Specifications Include:
- AIA MasterSpec
- Custom Office Masters
- Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
- U.S. Dept. Of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Canadian Master Specifications (CMS) & National Master Specifications (NMS)
With e-SPECS Linx, all team members can collaborate on your specification documents from any place in the world using the e-SPECS Desktop tool.
- With e-SPECS Desktop: markup and redline the specs, collaborating with your specifier who can add or edit the markups in the project manual
- e-SPECS version control keeps track of all user edits, making it simple to incorporate comments and changes from multiple sources
You’ll save time and money while ensuring all team comments and considerations are included in the final manual.