e-SPECS for Revit®
Integrate Autodesk® Revit® with Construction Specifications
Link, sync and integrate Revit® with your construction specifications using e-SPECS: automating the creation of your project manuals.
e-SPECS is the only integrated solution supporting the industry-standard Revit parameters.
e-SPECS for Revit® features include:
- Wide range of Master Specification Support
- “Checklist” technology quickly filters large sections to only include project specific information
- Generate project specific Keynotes to ensure accuracy
- Prerequisites are identified helping less experienced specifiers
- “Double-click” features to include/exclude paragraphs and bracket options
- Reports on submittals, product and material selections
- Customize Style Guides, Headers/Footers and Table of Contents
- Collaboration with the Free e-SPECS Desktop application
- View redlines/markups side-by-side for easy reviewing and updates
- Copy/Paste images, tables, text, and more.
- Seamless integration & synchronization of BIM models with specifications
- View specifications directly in Revit®
- View the entire Division Tree of specifications, project notes & project files in the e-SPECS for Revit® Browser
- Run the e-SPECS Validation Report to ensure accuracy between the model and your specs
- See Drawing Reconciliation Reports to get a complete overview of all Revit elements that resulted in project specification sections
- Review the history of your specification sections to see when and why it was included in the project
These features and more facilitate a design process ensuring the highest quality product is produced without the error prone and mundane manual efforts previously required without e-SPECS. With e-SPECS for Revit®, ensure that your drawings and specifications remain in sync.
Not a Revit® User?
e-SPECS has the industry leading specification solution whether or not today’s AECO professional uses AutoDesk® Revit®. Learn more about writing, editing and coordinating specs with e-SPECS Linx.
More and more, the majority of firms are using master guide specifications from multiple sources. With e-SPECS, centralize and manage all master specification support and content in one software solution.
Supported Specifications Include:
- AIA MasterSpec
- Custom Office Masters
- Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
- U.S. Dept. Of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Canadian Master Specifications (CMS) & National Master Specifications (NMS)
With e-SPECS for Revit®, all team members can collaborate on your specification documents from any place in the world. Team members can access the project directly in Revit® and using the Free e-SPECS Desktop tool.
- Inside Revit®: select a family and view the specs linked to that family
- With e-SPECS Desktop: markup and redline the specs, collaborating with your specifier who can add or edit the markups in the project manual
- e-SPECS version control keeps track of all user edits, making it simple to incorporate comments and changes from multiple sources
You’ll save time and money while ensuring all team comments and considerations are included in the final manual.
Contact Us to Learn More