The e-SPECS Navisworks Plugin Console enables Navisworks users to directly view project specifications in Autodesk Navisworks and to better coordinate their project documents.
e-SPECS sections are available intelligently through the e-SPECS for Revit bindings, through the e-SPECS Division Tree, or sections may be associated (linked) to objects directly in Navisworks.
The e-SPECS Navisworks Plugin Console functionality includes:
- View your specifications directly in Navisworks
- Access project specifications, material lists and related files in Navisworks
- Markup and redline your specifications in e-SPECS Linx or e-SPECS for Revit
- View or redline any section directly in Navisworks using the e-SPECS Division Tree
- Link related project files together for better efficiency in bidding, construction administration and as-built value generation
Saving you valuable project time and money, the e-SPECS Navisworks Plugin Console is licensed on a per PC installation license and supports Navisworks Manage and Simulate versions 2014 and newer.